Sunday, August 21, 2005

i'm actually playing WoW right now. Waiting in WoW to be more exact. I want to finish up some quests before I go to sleep. I'm actually a little lazy to talk about work tonight. I worked at Star Bar instead of Shark. Fucking hell busy. Don't like working there... its gets kinda filthy after a while. Shark and Space is actually pretty clean in comparison o_O

Thos ko'ed early tonight as well. First weekend that he didn't play WoW until 4-5 in the morning. But thats only cuz he was sick. Aihs... stupid boy. Couldn't bum a lift off him, had to take a cab back from work. I could actually work till closing, which would be around 5 something, but felt really lazy tonight. And its a HUGGEEEE mess to clean up. Its stupid la. Kinda short staffed, but the management too cheapo to hire more ppl. Sheesh.

No comments: