Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm back to work at Favco liao. And its not for a few weeks like I mentioned earlier. I'm gonna be there till the end of the year, probably. Or at least a couple of months la. The GM called me in on Wednesday, and told me to make an offer. Cool huh? I've never gotten to do that before. So now I'm getting $45k p.a. and the company picks up my transport expenses. I'm gonna be provided with a car too, once I get my license. Oh! I sort of get super as well, but I get paid that instead, cuz I'm gonna be on a casual basis. So I'm getting roughly a $50k+ package. Not bad ^_^ Especially considering I used to be paid $32k :p

When I was calculating how much I could possibly get from a full time bar job, its actually comparable. If you include tips and stuff, a bartender at a decent bar would be getting $45k+ too. If you do a 40 hour week inclusive of weekends la. Quite a lot huh? Australia has got to be the best place for doing nonsense jobs.

I'm not feeling well today, so I didn't go to work. I haven't been getting enough sleep for the past 2 weeks. Woke up with a fever, sore throat and a blocked nose. Ughh... not a nice feeling. I slept abit more, so I don't feel feverish anymore, but I've got a bit of a headache. But thats not gonna stop me from playing WoW ^_^

No comments: