Saturday, August 06, 2005

Thos hijacked my computer for Lumpy day, so I'm stuck using his crummy computer :p Lumpy is what Tho's guildmates call him (Tho's warrior is Lumparthorr). So Lumpy day is when they all get together and hit a dungeon, cuz he doesn't get to instance with them during the week.

I'm working tonight again, so I have roughly 6 hours to kill. Maybe I'll rent another DVD later. I seem to be doing that a lot, cuz I'm trying to WoW less. Its getting expensive. Aihs... WoW really is a cheap source of entertainment.

Hmmmmm.... I guess I'll blog about my work at Sharkies. I think I've been there for almost 3 months? I'm still a glassie though. Sheesh. But I'll be starting at the bar soon la. Its either next week or the week after. I've already waited so long...another 2 weeks won't kill me. I just think I should do something about my job at the cafe though. It feels like I get paid squat and theres nothing worthwhile to learn anymore. The only good thing is that I know the ppl there, and the work is pretty easy la. I work for an average of 5-6 hours and its only busy for about an hour. So the rest of the time is just spent talking crap and making hot chocolate for myself. Theres always stuff to do, like cleaning up, stocking up etc, but its pretty much stuff you can take your own time to do.

The other thing is that the shifts are pretty nice too. I just work on Mon, Wed and Sun nights. Occasionally an extra shift if someone can't come. I'd like to get another bar job, but I doubt I can get shifts like that. Being able to work on Fri and Saturday is pretty much a requirement for bars, unless of boobs. Speaking of which, there was this girl yesterday that was wearing a low cut top. Its a normal top laa.. not slutty looking or anything, but it would be pretty revealing if the girl is sitting down. Nice birds eye view :) I wanted to ask for her number, but no chance. She was pretty much surrounded by guys. They'r all kinda daggy looking and I doubt shes attached to any of them. If she is... then life really does suck balls. Oh yeah... her looks were good too, so I'm not judging by breasts alone :p

No comments: