Wednesday, August 03, 2005

yay! my carpet got fixed this morning. i finally get to live in my room again, after approx 1 1/2 months :p I'm still out $400 though...aihs. Summore plan to go skiing. I'm so broke. And I need to fly to Perth for my godmum's bday in Sept, thats also another $400. Super broke...

It was kinda interesting watching the guy put the carpet in. I suppose its sorta worth the money you pay him. He definitely does more work than a locksmith. And charge roughly the same amount (I think...) But anyway, the carpet isn't a perfect match. I'd go a bit anal about it if it was my own home, but I'm renting so it doesn't matter.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Doesn't look too bad?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Reminds me of layered cake


And something random

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The talismans I got from my mom

No comments: