Thursday, August 04, 2005

i just realised that my new blog template was my old one. Doh! It feels a lot messier now, but I'm kinda lazy to make modifications to the formatting. I'll probably change it another day. I originally wanted to put in a picture of my character from WoW, but don't know how to make it look nice on the blog.

No shifts today, so I just spent the whole morning (and most of the afternoon) watching anime. Just completed Saber Marionette J. So touching :p I think I feel more emo watching anime than real life flicks. On another note, its nice to just potato out on my bed. I felt a little guilty after spending a couple of hours like that cuz it feels like I'm not making use of my free time properly. Then again, isn't leisure time for doing what I like...and I like watching anime and playing games.

Every now and then, I think to myself if it is ok for me to continue leading my life like this. Just continue working at the cafe and bar, and then just watch anime or play WoW the rest of the time. I'm doing what I like, but somehow it feels wrong. Should I work harder at trying to get a white collar job? A white collar job isn't all that great (at least not for the average plebeian) I was talking to the guy who came to fix my carpet yesterday, and he told me some guys in the field can make up to 200K plus a year. Woot! The majority of white collars will never see that kind of money. The carpet guy makes about 2k+ week, but he only works around 3-4 hours a day and I think thats just Mondays to Friday. Its a damn good deal. What the hell did I go uni for?

Hmmm... I lost track of what I wanted to post. I really should get my thoughts organised when blogging. I usually think of stuff that I want to comment about in my blog, but it comes to typing it out, I forget and just end up writing about my daily ins and outs. Makes me feel like my blog is lacking substance :p Not that it really matters la, but still.

Oh yeah, I discovered a food that I want to try! Philly cheesesteak!! It sounds damn awesome huh? I did some googling on it and got kinda disappointed cuz it wasn't what I was expected. I was hoping for slab of prime beef, slathered with philly cheese. I've never thought of that b4, and it sounds damn power! However, it turns out that a philly cheesesteak is just some sort of sub with meat and cheese. Looks like an open faced kebab from the pictures I saw. Sighh....

p.s I'm still gonna make Thos bring me to eat some though ^_^ Apparently theres a place in Rockdale that does it. I don't pass up on meat and cheese :p

No comments: