Friday, October 29, 2004

ahhhh....a proper a/c room feels so nice!

had bah kut teh for dinner earlier. fatts and edmund (melb's) came for dinner as well.

i bought my suit today already...not too sure if i mentioned it already. got it from Seed. its okay laa... cheap suit i suppose. should have gotten one from melbourne. heaps nicer.

and i need to get a pair of slacks tomorrow as well. ma hai... i wear size 32-33... but some size 32 slacks are too bloody tight... o_O bahger... and my mom got me a really nice pair from singapore. can't remember the name... heheh. but its incentive to lose weight! :)

i already kena diarrhea on my first day in KL :p and I haven't even started eating in all the dirty places yet. I had nasi lemak with beef rendang for lunch... in mid vally jaya jusco. clean looking place (but gawd knows what goes on in the kitchen...)

anyway... all for now. gonna catch up on some chinese vcds :)

No comments: