Thursday, October 28, 2004

i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

and the first thing I do when I come online is blog o_O

my house looks kinda different now. Got some new furniture. The bedroom floors have been refurbished. Its now some kind of wood panel flooring. my bedroom is more of a storeroom now... the clothes that I had over here has been relegated to a tiny corner in my cupboard o_O MY computer has been transferred to my sister's room WTF?!! at least now I have a small TV and a vcd player in my room.

i still don't have a mobile phone number yet. the digi number I alwez used last time is dead....or missing. I don't want to post up any phone numbers on the web (very dodgy thing to do!), so if you guys wanna contact me...just send me an email, or drop a tag!

-----

ok... maybe don't leave me a tag. not sure if its down, or just some settings with the computer. can't display it

No comments: