Sunday, October 17, 2004

its a nice day to stay home today... weather looks really gloomy. love it! its not too cold...and theres a nice breeze blowing :)

didn't bother doing laundry today..since it looks like its gonna pour...but just vacummed the house...and cleaned up my desk. so dusty! and the insides of my mouse were caked with dust too! so much dust that the buttons didn't work anymore. i was thinking what the hell was wrong with the mouse this morning, cuz the left button didn't work. so i though i was gonna have to buy a new mouse. but its good as new after i cleaned it up! ^_^ it's a pretty good mouse...it didn't have any problems until this morning...which is kinda amazing seeing how much dust and dirt was inside :p

kinda tiring...spent about 2 1/2 hours cleaning up the place. my desk is so empty now :) filed all my paperwork and stuff. heheh

--- laterz ---

*strreetcchhhh* just woke up from a nice afternoon nap. feel so tired now. hahahah. should be feeling refreshed instead :p i'm hungry now actually... i was hoping I wouldn't have to eat dinner today. guess i can't last more than 6 hours without food. had siu yuk for lunch today :) and I was just talking to Tan about how I should cut down on my fatty food consumption :p

i'm conflicted about which digital camera I want to get. I'll probably go with either a Sony or Canon. Limiting my choices abit... too much to pick from. I'm supposed to be able to get a Canon cheaper by going through Wilson's sister's friend, who can get cameras at staff pricing. They've obviously got nice cameras...but I don't like the fact that you can only record 3 mins worth of video max. that sux. Sony cameras can do unlimited length vids (space permitting obviously).
Apart from that...I suppose most of the features are equivalent to me. I don't know much about cameras or photography anyway.

The only other feature I'm considering is optical zoom. Should I get one with or without? Digital zoom seems kinda worthless imo, since its just enlarging & cropping the picture in the camera. If I want optical zoom, I'll probably go for the IXUS 500 . If not, then its the IXUS i5. I like the blue one.

gonna have to cook din now...stomach growling.

No comments: