Monday, October 11, 2004

i got my PR!! yayyy!! and after all that bitching i did too :p and it was actually granted on Friday too... so all that weekend grief was for nothing... doh! and thos was wrong as well. i can get the visa in my passport once i get the letter from Adelaide Skilled. I just bring it to immigration, and it gets done on that day. goodie!

had KFC for dinner as well...and a 100 Plus that I paued from Yen :) Shes got plenty left at her place. All from that Malaysia Fest thingie that she helped organised. I'm gonna pau a box from her. Hahahaha.

nothing much else to mention now... spent the night watching anime. and its starting to get warm in the house. not really looking forward to summer.... except for the girls in skimpy clothing part :)

2 more weeks till i'm back in KL!

No comments: