Saturday, October 02, 2004

i spent the wholeeeeee day watching X (anime :p) finished the whole series. and then i was planning to nap after that...but then fatty was bitching me to go down to the city... what a DC man... he alwez tells me off for making last minute plans. everytime go out..must tell him 1-2 days in advance. and he calls me when he is down in the city, expecting me to go out.... nyaabehh. i felt sorry for him and went down anyway :p had sushi for dinner... and then watched AVP.

AVP was err... dunno what to say la. I didn't really mind watching it, but i guess it wasn't that great. theres a good public message in it though. You should smoke till your lungs are black... and then predators won't bother killing you :p i found that part rather amusing

its an early night tonight.. nothing else to do so just came back home right after the movies. i've started drinking gin & tonic at home now :) gonna finish up my bombay...and pau another one from duty free when i come back from KL (if i ever get to leave this stupid country...)

No comments: