Monday, October 18, 2004

it was raining on and off the whole day. lucky i didn't have to get out of the office today. stayed inside where its nice and dry. it was raining in the morning as well! lucky it stopped by the time i got on the bus to get to work. didn't have to walk in the rain after that...still got a little muddy though :p

nothin much else to say at the moment... startin to feel kinda sleepy after taking a hot shower. doing nothin but watchin anime since i got back home. usual lah :p my activities consist of food, anime and kendo. need to expand on that soon. i'm intending to join a gym after kl (and also after I get a car) but unless I get a new job, or OT a lot more... don't think I can afford it. Hmmmm. I guess I should try working double jobs like Jacq... but then that will leave less time for other stuff. Urgghh. Opportunity costs. Mannn...wish that Accenture job would just come true. Being left hanging really sucks.

9 more days b4 I hit KL!!

No comments: