Sunday, October 24, 2004

I wake up too early... its 8am on a Sunday. I should be sleeping in but I'm blogging instead :p I woke up an hour earlier anyway. Watched a little bit of anime (woot! theres no1 online to chat with :p) and went to do some grocery shopping. At least I planned to. The shops weren't open yet o_O Most of them just getting ready for business, so I ended up not getting anythin.

I did have breakfast though! An egg tart, sausage bun (yummy!) and some pai kuat with rice (double yummy!). Not too bad ahh..breakfast for $5.80 I could eat the pai kuat everyday! The portion is about right...like Malaysian serving. Its a normal serving of the pai kuat you get at 'yumcha' places, but they cook it with rice at the bottom. about a bowl's worth of rice...slightly more. pity they don't open for dinner.

food makes me happy :)

No comments: