Sunday, October 03, 2004

today was a nice day. rather relaxing.... but also tiring for some reason. its interesting how i can get tired from doing nothing the whole day :)

i went to bake myself at bondi beach today. the weather was pretty excellent! sunshine for most of the day. it takes kinda long to get to bondi from my place though... going there took an hour. coming back was about 45 minutes. cuz of the train's route.

there was damn alot of ppl at bondi today. everyone out to catch some sun. i think i tanned myself too! hehehe. or mebbe not. i only spent about an hour exposing myself to skin cancer. after that the weather wasn't as good. cloud cover blocked out the sun every 5 minutes... and it got kinda chilly without the sun out. after that i just walked the whole bondi stretch and ciaoed. crazy man... i don't understand how ppl can swim in the water. it was bloody freezing.

the travelling was kinda tiring...but all in all i enjoyed being by myself today. its not as bad as it sounds :p i napped...read a magazine and admired the walking scenery :) naturally...i parked myself next to a group of pretty japanese chicks. hahahaha :p

No comments: