Tuesday, February 08, 2005

gong xi gong xi peeps!

i have no reunion dinner to go to, so cny doesn't mean anything to me... again. Hmmmm... this makes 5 years since i haven't celebrated CNY ?? with family that is....oh well.

whats been happening? ermmm... the broadband connection still hasn't been fixed. bloody hell. it was suppose to be done today, but kena rescheduled to Friday...baka baka baka bakaaaaa!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Sigghhh. K k... mustn' let it get to me.

I went to see the doc today as well, an orthopedic surgeon. Paid $120 for ermm...nothing? Said my xrays were normal. The ossification is also insignificant, and that all i need to do is give it more time and rest o_O What a waste of time and money. At least I got a form to go to a MRI scan if I want to :) But only if it still bothers me after another 2-3 weeks or so. Ugh... I think I'm gonna end up with fucked knees for life.

I got to eat siu yuk today as well!! Hehehe. I think I'll do all my asian groceries and medical stuff in Campsie from now on. Can have siu yuk while I'm at it. ^_^ Highlight of my day. Should have bought some for dinner as well. There was a really long queue at the shop. Ppl lining up till outside the shop to buy siu yuk :) I wantttt!!!!

Oh! I'm starting work on Thursday. I got 6 hours on Thursday...and 4 hours on Friday...thats ermm $110 Hmmm...so little. But neway... I'm pretty excited at being able to finally work as a bartender...sort of. I did mention what kind of place it was right? Mainly a takeaway snack bar & some alcohol. So I won't always be making drinks. Oh well. They do have an actual bar inside the Opera House though, so I might be able to work there once I get accustomed to the job.

No comments: