Sunday, February 06, 2005

i've been an absolute sloth today. woke up at 11...and didn't do anything but lie on my bed until ermm now :p The only time I got up was when I needed to go toilet... or when looking for food. Sundays are the best! Although its been like that for me almost everyday... :p I did work out though. Put on my kendo gear for fun as well :) Need more practise in putting it on.

Yesterday ermm. Spent the day with Andy at Star City. His dad got upgraded to a 16th floor suite! Its pretty damn nice. Take a punt on the rates.


the dining area...



and living room



view on the left...



view on the right


Its a 2 bedroom suite. I didn't take pictures of the bedrooms though... but its both pretty damn big. Oh! The suite comes with a butler as well .... o_O Thats abit too much for Andy n his dad, so they sent him off. How much would this set you back? AU$3000 a night. Not bad ehh... They got it for a couple of hundred though ^_^ Hugeass bargain. There weren't any normal rooms available, and Andy's dad is a VIP... so they scored a free upgrade. Nice!

No comments: