Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm curious as to how some ppl can claim to have more energy after exercising. I've been swimming in the morning... and I just feel like going right back to sleep after that. My body feels absolutely raw, but thats from Monday's work out. I wanted to do more yesterday. I put my hands on the chin up bar... and whole body goes weak liao :p I couldn't pull myself up. It felt like I was ripping my muscles. Very ouch!
Therefore, I'm just gonna stick to swimming for another day or two. I should be ok to start proper exercises by then.

I was planning to go down city n apply for more jobs today. but feelin real lazy :) Way too slack... but can't do nuts at the moment neway. One of the bars I asked at yesterday mentioned that they'll be hiring soon though. Cuz some ppl are leaving... and business will start picking up once the tourist season start. Heres hoping!

Gonna start on lunch now... think I'll grill some chicken ^_^ to be cont.

..........

Don't know what else to blog... so I'm putting up some doggie pictures ^_^



hello!!



I'm friendly :)


He wanders into Favco's parking lot every now and then. Probably from one of the houses nearby. Pretty smart too! I was sitting on the curb and waved to him, then it came up to me and gave me his paw. So cute!!! Made me miss having a dog around. Sighh.

No comments: