Saturday, February 19, 2005

I think the chin up bar has some strength sapping properties. I'll go up to it and say to myself, "I'm gonna do 10 chin-ups!" and then when I put my hands on it, all the strength goes out of my arms o_O Rather demotivating... but I still force myself to do it. Still can't do much though. I can only do a set of 5 when I'm fresh... and only 2/3s later. Don't think I've done more than 10 in a single session though :p But its still better than when I started out la.. could barely do 1 :p I do weigh roughly 80kgs, so cut me some slack.

Was spose to go down Darling Harbour today. There was a dragon boat race. Its some CNY event organised by Star City...but ended up not going. Tummy ache in the morning. Guess my diet has been really crap the past few days. Don't know what I'm gonna eat for dinner as well. I already had pizza yesterady (and the leftovers for lunch). Think I'll be forced to have cereal for dinner o_O Nothin else to eat at home...

No comments: