Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy V day to the ppl who gets to celebrate it! :p

I didn't realise it was Valentines until Andy told me about it. I guess not watching TV and reading the news help :) Hmmm... I forgot whats the malay saying for that. Something below a tempurung? temperung? What the hell is a tempu/temperung anyway? Totally can't remember. Actually, I can't even recall the english version of the proverb. Not good...

Nothing much new to report. I'm pretty happy with all the anime that I managed to download ^_^ Got plenty of catching up to do. Hrmm. Sounds damn sad though... I'm spending Valentines lolling around in bed, watching anime and eating pizza o_O

My life kinda lacks excitement. Ah well. I'm pretty content with what I have at the moment. I've been thinking rather ego thoughts lately... I remember something on TV about symmetrical faces. And how thats suppose to be good. Don't know to tell if I have one though. But it got me thinking that I should be pretty happy about my looks. I have fairly decent features: no weird looking proboscis or jughead-looking ears, Jacq used to say that I have nice eyebrows (I personally can't imagine why though...), I'm fairly tall and have broad shoulders...

Hmmm..this is starting to sound like a personals ad, but what the hell. Even if nobody loves me, I shall love myself ^_^

Errr...lets see. What else can I say? Oh, I've got a good build too...technically. Probably more accurate to say I have the potential :p But I'm working on it! I can see the outline of my ab muscles again! Sorta...after sucking in my gut ^_^

Ooop...better stop now. Pizza delivery gonna be here soon. Yum Yum!!

No comments: