Thursday, February 10, 2005

My first day of work! Yayyy! I'm employed again! Woo hoo! I'm not quite a bartender yet.. but all in due time :)

This job ain't too bad actually. I'm part of the Opera House organisation ^_^ I'll get my own photo ID, and a key card to get into the Opera House staff area too! Nice! The work itself is pretty simple la. Peanuts compared to the level of service I had to provide when working at Lemongrass. Its sorta tiring though, cuz u'd have to keep walking up and down looking for stuff to do.... and theres a lot of ground to cover. Ughh. But yah... working the floor is pretty simple la. It seems pretty hectic behind the counter though. The customers arrives in droves. And its bloody high traffic. One thing though... I've never seen so many old people before. Ever... Apart from the China/Japanese/Taiwan tourists...theres lots and lots and lots of old ppl. Grayed hair and wrinkled bodies as far as the eye can see o_O

I don't want to be old....

I guess more old ppl are interested in watching the artsy fartsy shows in the Opera House. I've not nothing much else to comment though. Didn't really do much. Ooo. One of the guy working there is called Vladimir. Middle age dude... nothing particularly interesting...except that he sounds like Dracula. His name also quite yeng. Fits him to the tee.

I'll only start behind the counter next week. Got 5 hours to do tomorrow...and got an extra shift on Saturday as well. Money money! ^_^ Ooo.... I'll be going back to Favco to work again next week. Its like I never left the company. Not sure how much work I got...maybe just a days worth. More money!! Woohoo! Its really funny how I don't have any problems with finances even though I don't have a fulltime job o_O I just got my bond back...that's $600. Andy paid me back $400 as well.... so I got an "extra" $1000 this week. Nice!

No comments: