Saturday, February 05, 2005

I really wanted to sleep early tonight... but ended up re-watching some old animes on my computer (yes... I am that bored) But apart from that, my knee is really killing me. And stupid thing is... its my right knee this time. Long story short... both my knees are pretty fucked. I think it might be all the walking around I did today. Its really bugging me...but theres nothing I can take for the pain. Arrrggghh!!

And being a Friday night...theres no1 online as well. Bloody #$&@ I'm uber bored... Aihss.

I've been doing a little thinking. I'll take up that job if I've got nothing else by the next week. Doesn't hurt to earn a little money. The pay is really pathetic though. $11/hour initially. And then $12/hour once I'm up to scratch. Way less than what I got at Favco...and I thought that was pretty hard to beat o_O These kind of jobs are alright if the tips are good, but unfortunately this place doesn't get tipped much. Sad... but its a start at least. I'll probably do 30+ hours a week. And then maybe moonlight as well. Gives me spare time to work on a business idea though. Hmmmm.

Okane okane....inai :'(

No comments: