Friday, February 04, 2005

ma haiii!! I want to kill Thos! His fuckin dial up expired liao. cibai-nya! must be plan for it to expire the day he fly back to KL wan... biatch! *piak piak piak*

and its not much point renewing the dial up account since we applied for broadband liao. but the mofo forgot the password he applied with... and hes not here to check the account details... and he tell me not to worry about it summore. "its not like i don't have internet" he says... "don't so stress" he says... *piaks* I should have been more anal about it. ish!

hopefully i can get the ISP to change the email on the account...and the password. then at least i can chase up the adsl thing myself. if not... OOOoooo. upskirt!!! hahahahah

k k... distracted. I'm sitting at a cybercafe in front of a set of stairs ;) unintentional!! :p

err... lost my train of though liao. Neway I sorta got a job today liao. Ironically...its at that cafe where I took pictures of that girl :) Hehhehe. I was walking around there and I saw a manager looking guy there. So just talk to him. Then he gave me a card... and told me to call him if i'm interested.

Its not exactly bar work. Mixed bag sorta thing. Its more like a takeaway/cafe. Got a small bar as well la. Caters alot to the Opera House crowd and tourists. Only problem is that I gotta be well presented....so I can't dye my hair a funky colour..or wear my earrings... Hmmmmmm

Enough blogging for now...the clock's ticking.

No comments: