Thursday, February 03, 2005

A state of annoyance...


I've been unemployed for 3 weeks liao. My bank account feels the sting *ouch* Actually... not really la. I did get paid for the 3 days I went to work casual for Favco. And my godmom gave me $1000 angpow :) But ermmm. yeah. Not working is getting kinda annoying now. I don't do anything nowadays but sleep, exercise, eat and online. Hmmmmm. That would be a nice routine if I didn't have to worry about money.

I called up some clubs today... and they don't hire inexperienced bartenders. And how much exp do you need? 1 to 2 years... Ugghhhh. I think I'm beginning to lose my 'no worries' mentality. Hmmmm. I shall indulge myself in some ice cream to make myself feel better :p Ooo... Thos just left for KL as well. I shall help him er... dispose of the ice cream thats left in the freezer. Wouldn't want it going bad... ^_^

On the good side... Kelynn made a banner that is so me



nice yea? ^_^ Maybe I can start a community with that. Hmmmm.

No comments: