Friday, February 18, 2005

I pulled a muscle while swimming today. Ouch. Really should stretch properly b4 doing exercises. Feel like crap now. Its affecting my neck and shoulder. Don't think I'll go anywhere for the rest of the day. I wanted to go down the city and lepak at a cafe. Get some reading and work done. But I figured staying home and rest would be cheaper :p I guess no movie tonight.

On another note, the Naruto anime got licensed. So getting the fansubs will be a little more of a pain. Theres a few groups doing the subbing, hopefully some of them will still continue :p With over a 120 episodes and still much more to come, it'll be a long while before the 'legal' version catches up. I really don't know what the big fuss about Naruto is. I don't think its as bad as Nicholas makes it out to be, but I think theres loads of better anime out there as well. One Piece for instance. Actually, Naruto is probably better than that... but One Piece is more nonsense and equally entertaining. OP is another bloody long anime, I think its on its 130th++ episode. It just finished a storyline arc now... so I'm pretty excited at whats gonna happen next ^_^ Otaku-speak. Naruto as well (manga version). Its starting up a new storyline and it looks pretty good as well. Can't really write about it... else some ppl might kill me for spoiling the story :p

No comments: