Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hello hello. Haven't made much time for blogging lately. Thos came back with new PS2 games and I'm pretty much hooked. There goes any semblance of a social life out the window... I've been working fair bit as well anyway. I have 30 hours at the cafe this week... and I was fixing computers at Favco yesterday. $200 cash for a days work. Sweet!!

I'm pretty sure I had some stuff I wanted to blog about... but can't remember anymore. Can't imagine what it could be though... the last few days have been wake up, work, come home, exercise and then PS2 till bedtime :) I think I've almost finished the game I was playing anyway. Already clocked 20 hours on it since Sunday. Not bad...

Thos has been playing a wrestling game, Rumble Roses . Click on the link for screenshots of the game, and you'll know why Thos likes it :)

Gotta get ready for work now... laterz

No comments: