Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Between World of Warcraft, working night shifts and Disgaea... my exercise routine has gone down the gutter. I haven't even been swimming since last Thursday. I did buy some earplugs though. Water kept going into my ear when I do free-style... quite irritating. Plus I'm pretty freaked out at getting some sort of weird water-borne infection. Eeew.

Today was spose to be my day off, but the cafe needed more ppl... so I'm gonna be working tonight. Should have refused... I just feel like sitting at home and playing WoW ^_^ Not to mention the weather looks like its getting pretty bad. It actually rained earlier, but I didn't notice until I heard thunder. WoW is evil...

Thos is addicted as well liao... I'll come home at 12something and I can expect him to be sitting in front of my com playing it. He even skips dinner to play o_O gone-case.

I got paid yesterday too! $354 for about 30+ hours work. Seems quite crappy... I get more money on weekends! I think its $15 instead of $12 per hour. I got more at Favco though... $30/hour if I work on weekends :) double pay! damn sweet! But that was then..this is now... sighhhh.

No comments: