Sunday, March 13, 2005

today has been absolutely unproductive (gee...what else is new?) I think I should get some weekend shifts as well. Make better use of my time. I just spent the whole day on the computer. If I wasn't playing WoW.. I was watching anime. sigh. I didn't even get my work applications done. Don't know what to write. Really..really reallyyyy such a bloody pain. If I really wanted the job, I'd probably be able to think of something good. But all I can come up with now is generic bullshit. Sucks to be dispassionate about work sometimes. Each time I fill up an online application... I gotta put in my grades as well. Quite disappointing to keep doing that. I really did have some crappy results. My uni grades are like a bell curve. Lots of 60s and 70s... and about the same amount of 50s and 80s. Sheeshh. More than a year since I graduated and my results are still haunting me. blehh

Hmm.. I've skipped exercises for the past 2 days as well. Not good. I'll make sure I'll swim tomorrow though. If I don't... may my warcraft character get deleted. o_O

No comments: