Friday, March 11, 2005

i feel so sleepy after showering... but i gotta head off to work soon. its gonna be 3 to 11.30 today, 9 1/2 hours.... not looking forward to it. its a Friday too, so guaranteed busy.

....

i'm actually so tired I don't really have the strength to type anymore. shouldn't have taken a hot shower. i'm gonna fall asleep on the bus, i usually do that anyway. public transport very conducive for sleeping. i alwez nap for a couple of minutes when i'm on my way to work. i'm more wide awake when I come back though...

ermm.. just a little on my job applications so far. i'm almost done with the PWC application. gonna start with EY soon. and then Telstra and Optus. simply hantam only :) but in the event that i fail everything.... i can go back to Favco :) The GM called me up the other day and asked if I found a job yet. If I didn't have anything... he will have something planned for me. And it wouldn't be purchasing this time :p I think hes finally gonna move ahead with the modernisation of the place (about time!) But don't quite know what role I will play though.

I'm gonna email him over the weekend to find out more. I'm curious...even if I'm not all that keen on it (the travelling sucks bigtime)

No comments: