Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I must say... WoW is the single entity that seriously saps away my time. The servers are still down, so I can't play in the morning. BUTT.. I've already done my laundry, cleaned my room, tidied the bathroom, paid some of my bills plus I'm going to start my work applications after this post as well. Productive-nya...

I downloaded the Beck soundtrack yesteryday. Its both a manga and anime btw. I reckon its really nice. The link goes to a review of the anime btw... I suck at writing synopsis, so can't be stuffed anymore. The story is pretty much about a band called Beck, so theres music involved (duh!) I kinda liked some of the songs so dloaded the soundtrack. Its pretty cool. Theres a CD for the anime version of the songs, and another for the songs done by the original bands.

I really liked one of the songs though. Moon on the Water by Beat Crusaders. Well...I preferred the anime version cuz its a chick singing ^_^ But anyway...its a nice song, kinda simple and short though. And its in japanese-styled english as well :p I really should find out where I can upload music to post on the blog.

No comments: