Thursday, March 24, 2005

No work for the rest of the week... so I can maximum warcraft! or not... I was suppose to start kickboxing tonight. Didn't mention that before, but I'm gonna start going to Tho's dojo. I was ready to go...but Thos ffk, so its not my fault :p He came back late from work..so couldn't make it in time la. So I'll start next Tuesday then.

Other news... Carol is jetting off to South America tomorrow!! 5 weeks holiday with her bf. Mannn.. so niceeee. I wanna go too! South America...not as a lamppost :p Nvm nvm... my time will come some day. I don't think I've blogged this before, but I want to go learn spanish somewhere in SA one day. Maybe Argentina, haven't really decided. First stop will be Shanghai to learn mandarin. And its not Shanghai because of that photo gallery site I posted the other day :p I just happen to know someone thats doing that at the moment. Some kind of student exchange program. Pretty cool, but I wouldn't be eligible for something like that anymore. Plus... I think I have relatives there. Or maybe thats just Taiwan? Hmmm... doesn't matter to me anyway.

2nd stop will be Japan to learn japanese (duh?) I was thinking of Osaka... their dialect is pretty cool. Plus.... its practically guaranteed I can practise my kendo as well :) And after this would be South America. I have absolutely no idea how much this would cost me... but its a long way off anyway. So no worries. I'll be in Aussie for another 2-3 years? Besides...all this may change if I land a good job here. Oh well... time will tell.

No comments: