Saturday, March 26, 2005

tonight (last night to be more accurate) wasn't too bad. something different from what i usually do for the past few weeks (which is WoW or anime). daytime was business as usual. woke up late, played WoW, swapped the com with Thos, and then I did my job applications.

Suncorp Andy rang up and we went out for dinner. He was supposed to meet Size 14 Jenny later on that night. Long story behind that. Jenny is this girl working at Suncorp Melbourne. I think she calls up Sydney pretty often (for work) and hit it up pretty well with Suncorp Andy and Thos. Shes not actually size 14. They just called her that cuz she mentioned what IF she was size 14. She turned out to be a pretty skinny girl. Not too bad looking I suppose.

Neway... we met up with them after dinner (and dessert!) 4 girls... I only remember the names of Jenny and a Nikki. We were suppose to go K but it was packed...and amazingly enough.. ALL THE BARS AND CLUBS WERE CLOSED!!!! what the hell?? I never realised Sydney was so unhappening. Granted its Good Friday... but still. Places in Melbourne were still open! Sheesh.

We spent about an hour and a half wandering around looking for a pub that was open. We ended up at a cafe and had some really crappy drinks there. I wanted a Vodka & Cranberry. They didn't have Absolut so I had Stolli instead. But no cranberry juice, so I had Vodka Lemon Lime Bitters. It came without the bitters. And I kinda suspect theres no vodka as well. But I couldn't tell cuz the waiter must have dumped half a bottle of bitters in it after I mentioned it was missing. And no lemon garnish too! Tsk tsk. Bar rating: 0/10

After that... we got a room at *** **** (karaoke) One thing about Sydney karaoke ... they don't sell alcohol *long pause* a K centre without alcohol?? You got to be joking...but its true!! Different licensing scheme apparently. If you want to drink here... you bring your own liquor. I guess its good that way..cuz its cheaper :) Suncorp Andy knew someone there, so we got some beer under the table anyway ^_^

Oh. Ken (Suncorp too) & Betty (wife of Ken) joined us at the K as well. I didn't bother singing, just played dice and drinking games. Thos was bloody amusing tonight. Former NSW (ed: AUSTRALIAN...not just NSW) kyokushin champion got bullied by a chick. Jenny actually forced Thos to drink beer! He got pretty drunk by the end of it... and we have photo evidence too! That will have to wait though... I didn't bring my camera, but Ken took some pics. ^_^ Jenny was layaning Thos the whole time. Don't know whether she just wants to bully Thos cuz he doesn't drink...or cuz she wants some ^_^ lucky Thos! hahahahha. can't wait for the photos!

edit: btw... the *** **** was just to keep the name anonymous, just in case :)

No comments: