Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I'm feeling a little lazy to blog now, cuz I wanna play games instead of typing out a post :p I seem to have one too many time wasting activities. I can't play Warcraft tonight though. Servers are down for maintenance. What a disaster! But I got plenty of backup games to play ^_^ I'm installing one now, so might as well blog in the meantime.

I was just writing some updates yesterday, but can't really be stuffed repeating it. The gist of it is that I'm still playing lots of WoW (Thos as well...), still enjoy my work at the cafe (although it can be bloody boring when theres nothing to do) and that I just applied for the Accenture gradute program.

Hmm... that's a pretty long sentence. I've still got a couple more applications to do. Gonna try to go thru them by the end of the week. Its what I've been waiting for all this while, but I'm still pretty unmotivated to do it. Hate writing stuff for job applications. I can only come up with a typical job application answer. Probably because I'm only half interested in most of these jobs. Its applying for the sake of applying, plus its not what I would like to do for the rest of my life.

What is wrong with me?? Sometimes I think everyone else is moving ahead, but I'm still stuck where I've always been. If I just keep doing the things I want... I really wonder what kind of future I'd end up with. I really should give this some deep thought, but my game beckons ^_^


.....and I wonder why I'm still stuck where I am :p

No comments: