Thursday, March 17, 2005

i don't have work today which is kind of a pity..cuz the weather is pretty good for an afternoon shift. its been raining, which means less people :) and its not hot as well. one of the worst things about working in the evenings is the damn sun. i can't wait for winter period to come... and the sun sets at like 4 in the afternoon

ah well. at least i got to play loads of warcraft today. i was only planning to go at it for like 1-2 hours...but that dragged on to 5 hours o_O I only stopped cuz I wanted to prepare dinner. I'm gonna cook some spoilt chicken tonight... the chicken smelt a little off when I took it out of the fridge. really should have put it in the freezer when I bought it. But i don't like defrosting stuff. makes cooking seems like even more of a hassle. anyways. heres hoping i don't get food poisoning. I drowned it in some alcohol...so maybe that will kill the bacteria ^_^ Southern Comfort chicken! Wonder how it'll taste like...

neway..must must MUST finish my job applications tonight

No comments: