Saturday, March 19, 2005

*yawn*

i wanna take a nap soon. playing WoW the whole day made me tired :) i'm such a lazy bum. I'm still procrastinating on my job applications. Damn damn damn hate doing them. Sighhh. I keep telling myself I'll do it at night...and then i end up playing WoW (or Tekken is Thos is on my com). Then I'll say I'll do it in the morning... and I end up playing WoW some more. WoW is a curse.... actually not really la. Even if I didn't that that game... I'd find some other shit to do rather than face writing another cover letter or make up some shit for the application.

we had a pretty good lunch yesterday. Buffet at Marriots. Only $30 for pretty good food. They had oysters... but it wasn't fresh. I think it gave me diarrhea as well. Or maybe that was cuz of the semi-rotten chicken i cooked the other day... hmmmm. It was an early birthday present for Thos from Andy. I didn't contribute cuz I wanted to buy something later on... but in case I procrastinate (yet again...), too bad for Thos :p

thazzit for an update.

No comments: