Sunday, March 27, 2005

I finally got around to embedding a music file on the blog. I don't know if anyone else can hear it... cuz the file is actually stored in my gmail ^_^ 1 gig of file storage goodness. Please leave a comment if you can/can't hear the song. The song I put up was what I mentioned the other time. Moon on the Water by Beat Crusaders. This is the anime version though. The file size was smaller, so I uploaded this one instead of the original.

Oh. And in case Shoobaba wonders why the code snippet looks familiar, I ripped it off your source :)

I woke up fairly late today. About 1 something. Was sorta supposed to join Thos for lunch with his aunt... but slept too late the last night. As for the rest of the day... I alternated between playing WoW and finally getting around to completing my job applications. Deadline coming real soon. So hopefully I can have the main ones done by tomorrow. It takes me like 2 hours to write an answer to one of the questions....and its barely a decent one too. I think I should take some business writing classes. My english has gone to the pits since high school.

Other news... I realised I've been doing my work outs all wrong. Not doing the exercises properly. So now I have to start from scratch since what I've done so far was sorta useless in building up strength. I'm gonna start doing heavier weights, situps (instead of crunches) and pullups now. The weights and situps are ok.. but pullups are gonna be a bitch. I can't do even a single full pullup at the moment. Aihs...so depressing. K k..enough blogging, gotta continue with my applications.

No comments: