Tuesday, January 11, 2005

1 more day of work!! yeahhh. unemployment has never been such a happy prospect ^_^ Well... I probably won't feel that way if I can't get work for a couple of months :p but I'm sure things will work out

I haven't been bloggin lately...cuz I don't have internet at home.. NOoooooo. All the anime n games I could be downloading. Thos has internet at home but its *cough* dial-up *cough* Still useable, but I've just been lazy to go over to his computer to upload pictures and stuff. I wanna show off my brand new room to the world! So nice and neat. Along with a poster of a half naked Bai Ling that greets you the moment you walk in ^_^

I've been eating some cereal for brekkie lately (well..yesterday and today). Its rather insubstantial. I can't imagine how ppl can just eat that... and last till lunch. I get hungry 2 hours later. And thats eating cereal and some yoghurt. I think I'll stick to my omelette next time.

Hmmm... its abit tough to blog without being interrupted at work :p Not that I should be blogging ^_^ Thats it for now then. Pictures soon!

No comments: