Tuesday, January 25, 2005

i'm back to being unemployed today. stayed up late last night playing FF. woke up this morning and played more FF :) I went for a swim as well... feel abit ickified now cuz i gulped a mouthful of stale poolwater *blechh* I think I should go back on my South Beach diet. Haven't been losing any weight since I stopped... but I guess eating brownie cheesecake for breakfast isn't gonna help :) At least I'm not gaining weight. heheheh

Ooooo. Speaking on weight loss. U guys know of a program called the Biggest Loser. Weight loss reality TV! Hahhaha. What will they think of next? It happens to be Tho's favourite program now. Mebbe he has fetish for fat ppl :p Hahahhahah. Oh yeahh... don't click on the link if you don't wanna know the results. Its already finished airing in the states.

Ermmmm. Tomorrow is Australia Day, but got no plans. Probably just lame at home n play FF :) I'll start looking for work again on Thursday. Thos gonna go K tonite with his colleagues, but I'm too lazy to tag along. Maybe I'll go drinking with Andy if he doesn't have plans. Or mebbe not... should save money since I'm unemployed :p

Hmmm.. What else ? I'm a little peeved now. I installed a network card in Thos computer... if not I'll have to wait till the end of days b4 it happens :p But it doesn't bloody work! Well...the card works, I think. But the cable doesn't. Then again... I already tested the cable at work b4 bringing it home (got the main IT guy at work to make a 15m long one for me ^_^) What a pain... so still no pictures! I feel a little deprived at being unable to share my pictures. Ughh..

No comments: