Wednesday, January 26, 2005

its a public holiday...and I ain't doing nothing but playing FF :p I should be out in the city job hunting though. Oh well :) I'm working tomorrow anyway. Favco called me in again. There were a couple of power outages at the company after I left on Monday...and I think it might have fried a couple of the computers. The IT guy is on holiday as well till Monday, so I gotta go in and fix the computers.

I actually like working like this... just 2-3 days a week. It would be absolutely perfect if its consistent work and I get paid alot :) $20 an hour ain't too bad. And currently I'm actually charging Favco for my travel time as well.. so its $80 even if I go in for 5 minutes. Hehehehe. Gotta love that!

I'm thinking what to do for the rest of the day. Thos is seeing Big Day Out. Not my kind of scene, so I never bothered. Don't know what Andy is doing though. I still need to go for a swim later. And then mebbe just surf online and check out cars and/or bikes. Or mebbe just play FF till tomorrow morning :p Shoulder is feeling abit fucked though... probably from sitting down too long, so might just take it easy today.

No comments: