Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I went down city to do some job hunting today. No luck with that yet :( I only asked around at about 3-4 bars though. Got kinda lazy after that because did alot of walking :p hehehehe

But all of them weren't hiring at the moment. Sux big time. I only went along George Street though. Dropped my resume at some them. See how it goes la. I'm not in a big rush anyway. Enjoying my time off working life :)

B4 all that...I met up with Thos for lunch. I got him to pinch some sheet protectors for me :) To put all my resume paperwork in. Heheheh. Too lazy to buy, and I forgot to get some from Favco when I left :p

I was down in the city an hour earlier though, so I did some sightseeing in Circular Quay. The Sapphire Princess was there. Huge ass ship. I overheard someone saying its bigger than the Titanic. I took some pictures of that, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge ^_^ So tourist! Heheheh

And most importantly... I saw a reallly cute girl working at a restaurant place near the opera house ^_^ Maybe I should be a waiter instead of a bartender :) I took pictures too!! Pity they weren't all that clear. Now I'm really glad I bought a camera with zoom. Can't tell where shes from though. She's asian... but wouldn't know if shes local or watever.

Oh yeah... I'm not posting up pics yet. Cuz I'm still using Tho's computer. Too bad if u'r expecting to see a pic of the girl :p

No comments: