Monday, January 03, 2005

Hmmmm. I can't quite recall what I've been doing the past couple of days. Oh yeah. Moving stuff over to my new home! I think only about 1/4 of my stuff left, and the oversized crap which i need to get a ute to move.

Lessee now... it felt like we greeded alot yesterday. Andy came over to my place to do some asian grocery shopping (which just means 3 boxes of instant noodles o_O) and leech stuff off my internet. I had a car over the new year period (company!) so he made use of the opportunity to do some bulk shopping :p Anyway... it was pretty expensive shopping experience for him, cuz he forgot his keys and got locked out of his apartment. $120 bucks just to get the door open today. Ouch! Public holiday rates too.

I'm pretty bummed out today. Didn't get much sleep, its pretty hot out and I've got to work tomorrow. Ughh... It's been such a nice holiday period. I want the next christmas period to come nowwwwwww!!!!!

No comments: