Wednesday, January 12, 2005

i'm officially unemployed now!! how fun! I get to sleep in without feeling guilty tomorrow. Not that I really feel guilty when I get to work late neway :p

Thos let me ride his bike to work today. Long ride = sore bum. But it still feels good la. Riding a bike, not the sore bum :p Its been a while since I got to ride a bike. Still great to do it...even though Sydney roads are really quite crap. Bumpy roads and potholes. Not very fun.

My last day at work...was still busy. Thought I could be more slack, but ended up having more stuff to do cuz gotta tie up all the loose ends and following up some orders. At least I don't have to do that anymore! ^_^ Oooo. And my boss gave me $50 too! As a thank you present. And I got treated lunch on Monday & today as well. I should leave work more often :)

Anyhoo. I want to post up some pictures, but haven't networked the computers yet. At least I pinched a 15m network cable from work :) Don't have to buy. Heheheh. Thos is watching Wong Fei Hong outside...and his room is getting kinda warm, so I'm gonna go back to my own room and play games.

No comments: