Friday, January 28, 2005

I got thos & my computer linked up... which mean pictures!! yayyy!! I've got nothing much to write today anyway... since I just woke up. Oh! I finished FF yesterday though ^_^ and I'm replaying it again. Addicted liao... o_O

Anyway... pictures from when I moved in here & my new home:



Order...



within chaos?



Tho's new room



"Whattt?! I haven't packed only mahh"


And after several hours, that mess is transformed into ...


My new room!!



I have a built in robe!! Its actually smaller than it looks. Can only use 3/4 of it. The wall is diagonal on the right side o_O Stoopid design



Still using my old bed :) Threw away the legs though.



And a close up... for guy's benefit :)


Kla... thats it for now. Got more pictures that I wanna put up. Save them for another post. I'm gonna go swim now.

No comments: