Friday, January 07, 2005

i'm at work reallll early today. its only 7am! Its so nice having a car ^_^ well.. not having one per se, but I've been using the company deathtrap. Very dodgy car. Squeaks when you make a turn, o_O ,but its been getting me around since the Xmas period. I think I was suppose to give back the keys on Tuesday... but I'm hanging on the car till someone complains. Hehehe. Really handy having it around. I've been using it to move my stuff over to Jeremys everyday :)

I was thinking yesterday that I'm gonna buy a bike, instead of a scooter or a car. If I could afford it... I'd get a car, but I don't. I'm probably gonna change my mind a week from now... but what the hell.

1) its cheaper than maintaining a car (not by much actually... sending it for repairs feels like it costs about as much as a car). Slightly less petrol, finding parking is easier but that might not apply in Sydney CBD. It seems like I can't just park my bike on any curb like I did in Melbourne.

2) I can get a car for the same amount of money I'll put in for a bike. But its never ever gonna be as good. I'll only be able to afford a shitbox car, but I can get crotch rocket if i get a bike :)

3) On my list of 'things I want to do', I've always wanted to tour around Australia on my bike and take pics of it in all the scenic places. Now that I have a camera, I just need a bike :)

4) Maybe it can get me another girlfriend ;) some of you guys would know what I'm talking about ^_^

5) Can't type any more reasons... got work to do liao

1 comment:

-K- said...

I just keep thinking of nympho when I think of your url :p