Sunday, January 23, 2005

lessee. It was Andy's birthday last Thursday. Didn't do much. Me n Thos treated him dinner at Tengoku. Didn't really take pictures of the food cuz we had pretty much the same stuff. Unagi, sushi, sashimi, fried salmon and agedashi tofu. All pretty excellent as usual!

Krispy Kreme came later that night. And Thos caught the attention of an indian ah por working at the counter. Winking and smiling away at him. Thos is quite the ladies man. Hahaahhah

That was all on Friday. Saturday ermmm... nothing much happened. Thos had to do some house hunting in the morning. So he was quite bummed out the rest of the day. Me n Andy did some swimming and watched the special features on the Troy DVD he got...and just spazzed with the PS2 for most part of the day.

As for today.... its a nice lazy day. It rained in the morning and its still nice n gloomy at 4 in the arvo. Cool breeze n stuff. Love it! Makes me feel like doing nothing at all... not that I do anything productive neway :) Thos actually packed up the house as well. Looks so nice n neat outside.

I don't know what to do at the moment... so just decided to blog abit. Nothin really interestin to post about. I did go back to Favco on Friday though. Think I mentioned that earlier... gonna go back tomorrow as well. Being paid casual rates...which is just 20% extra. Still feels kinda crappy, although its $20/hour now. I'm gonna include my travel time when I go tomorrow though. Its still an hour to get there using Tho's bike. Using public transport would probably make it 2 hours. Ughh....

No comments: