Monday, January 31, 2005

Sunday was nice and relaxing. There was very light rain outside. The kind that sorta feels like sea spray ^_^ Rather refreshing. I spent most of the day puttering about the house cleaning up & just watching anime. Nice! Heehehe.

Tho's brought back a cookbook from his grandma. Thos & cookbook? I'm like 'what the?!' until I saw the title.


Guess whats the keyword? ^_^


Its a pretty old cookbook. B4 all that low-carb, low-fat crap came about. I flipped it open and what do I see?


Cheese Fondue...



Cheesy Stuffed Aubergines...



Macaroni Cheese...



and Cheesy Pancakes!


So yeah... a cookbook with 7-8 recipes consecutively saying Cheesy-something would attract Tho's attention.... and mine :p

Next up... Andy's dad is down in Sydney. We got treated to a buffet dinner at Star City. It was just me, Thos & Andy though. His dad went somewhere more posh for dinner :p Didn't really take much pictures at the dinner. Too busy stuffing my face :p I think my stomach shrunk. Can't eat as much anymore *Horror* I only had 2 helpings of the main dishes o_O The dessert killed me though. I think I had too much cream... it ended up with me going to the restroom n puking. And after that I ate some more..... o_O


I was just kidding about the eating more part :p My life ain't exactly a greek orgy. Eat, drink, sex, eat & drink more, puke, and then repeat. Hmmmmm... that sounds very familiar actually.... without the sex part :p Oh. Andy mentioned a film that does just that. Caligula. Its an 80s flick. Introduced by Kar Weng during high school days. Tsk tsk tsk.

No comments: