Thursday, November 11, 2004

continuing from my previous post...sort of

i went down to Petaling Street with Fongie & Kar Yee (her fren) today. Soooo bloody hot. Even my jeans were kinda damp with sweat when i reached home :p I didn't get anything though. Both the girls picked up a mini mahong & gin rummy set. I just ate 'kon lo meen' :) and had the air mata kucing (kuching?)

i really need some sleep actually. feel so tired...but dunno whether i should go lame at jason's place. the guys are watching dvds there right now. but i'm so tireeeedddddd. and its gonna rain heavy...lightning & thunder liao...so i better turn off the computer.

must remind myself to get an mass image resizing program. so that its easier to upload pics. Hmmm...I actually wrote a program like that before. Can resize images :) well..it was part of that 'friendster' website that I was mucking around with earlier in the year. guess i should expand on it. hmmmm. Use some 3rd party software in the meantime. heheh

No comments: