Thursday, November 18, 2004

an uninteresting day...so I shall post some interesting pics



took a shot of an intruder into my home while i was partying back in kl. It's a flattened Fatts!! hahahahah... no idea how it got that way. i'm pretty sure I didn't step on it o_O

next up.... my dinner for tonight! a whole tub of cheese!!sweet chilly philly & doritos!




oh yeahhh... now THATs orgasmic food :p I love my new webcam. Was happily showing off my dinner to fatts, kelynn and fatty. heheheh. Kla...that wasn't really my dinner. just dessert :p I am soooo gonna get fatter.

on to a more serious post... I'm thinking of quitting my job. Well... its memang I'm supposed to quit it eventually. But I wanna quit like really soon...and then find a bartending job somewhere. I think the pay would be about the same (maybe more!!) but at least I'll have more fun doing my job. And hours would give me more time to do some other stuff. I'm still considering it la...the pros n cons. Was playing around with the idea while on the way back.

No comments: