Tuesday, November 09, 2004

morning morning... i've been waking up feeling really wasted the past few days. i wonder if its my bed. it feels like i'm not getting a good rest. wake up feeling super tired...and body feels damn wasted.

nothing much went on last night. i went Atria to buy some games. they have games on DVD now! I didn't realise it the first time I went to the shop to buy...so i bought this game on CDs

aiks. gotta pause blogging again. the Peugeot broke down... overheated again. gotta go help my sis out.

*pause*

back... nothing really wrong with the car this mornin...just ran out of water o_O sis hasn't been checking it.

i bought my camera this morning!!!! picked up a black Sony P-150. nice!!! kinda ex...and overkill...but i'm pretty happy with it. 7megapixel of sexed up camera power!!! heheheh. Paid RM2040 for it...it would have been RM1990 if i paid cash, but used my dad's credit card instead. got some other stuff with it la...256mb memory card, tripod, case, travel bag and a screen protector.

i haven't tried it out yet...because I ermm...lost the memory card o_O Well... I just lost the 32mb one that came with the camera. dunno where it went....i suspect the dog ate it or hid it somewhere. aihs. and I haven't picked up the 256mb memory card from the shop yet. no time to do it tonight...so i'll probably go in the morn tomorrow.

gonna go shower now...got dinner later. any mebbe try to look for the memory stick again. its gotta be sumwhere....

No comments: