Saturday, November 27, 2004

Pish... didn't get to go Indon. Such a waste, a mini holiday AND get paid at the same time. Got everything ready already... went in to work, told boss that I would go. Then they booked ticket and everything. I even came back home to pack and stuff. But when I got back to work.. didn't need to go already. Ciss! All because the stuff I needed to bring over was too heavy. 36kgs each...and I needed to bring two of them! But thats not the problem either...stupid Aussie regulation that states a single luggage can't be more than 32kgs. Unions! Bah!! Lost my chance at making big bucks! 2 days worth of weekend pay man...thats double my usual rate!!! Arrrgghhhh!!!

Oh well... at least I got 2 hours off work cuz I went home to pack :) Nothing much noteworthy about the rest of the day. Had dinner with Thos at Campbells... power food!!! took a picture of it...and will post it up later :) And then FINALLY watched Resident Evil 2!! Really liked it! Pretty cool. The Jill Valentine looks pretty hot! Should get her name.... she looks damn cool! I likeeee :p

No comments: