Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I didn't want to watch anime today... but I watched 2 eps of something I just downloaded the moment I got back :p Cooking Master Boy! Its pretty fun. Over the top cooking... heheheh. It reminded me of that Stephen Chow flick, "God of Cooking", is that correct? Not too sure of the name. Love most of his shows! Can't wait for Kungfu Hustle to be released. oh wait..don't tell me its released back home already? o_O

I've been checking out some bartending courses. One of the website I found had some interesting news articles. Obviously about drinking :p

http://www.speedpour.bigpondhosting.com/photos/custom_011.htm

I had a chat with the general manager at work today. He asked me what were my plans for my career and gave me some advice. It got me thinking a bit, cuz frankly... I don't know what I want to do for a job. All I know is... I want lots of money!! and don't we all?? :p

I have no idea what I'm going to do if I can't make it into a decent company's graduate programme. I've been attracted to Accenture because I sorta know what its all about. I've been to interviews...and I've researched the company. And it sounds like a great start for a career. But I'm not so confident now as to whether I make the cut. And also...I'm just darn lazy to do a proper job hunt. Hehehe.

I've been considering going back to studying again. Take up some courses...or maybe do a Masters. The only thing I'm sure of at the moment is that I want to be a bartender... and I need to lose weight :p I think I'll rock up for a course next week. Must call them up tomorrow and check out the schedule.

oh! I finally got around to buying some glucosamine for my knee. and a neoprene knee guard (is it called a guard??) Not cheap man....$60++ all together. Ughh... and the glucosamine is only about a months worth. But it sounds pretty good though. Its by Nature's Way and its in powder form. Tastes pretty good! Like fizzy orange juice :) Contains glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin, zinc, manganese and some other random stuff. All supposedly good for healing damaged cartilage. and it also has vitamin C (thus the orangey taste)

No comments: