Monday, November 15, 2004

didn't go into work today...had to go down to the city to get my medical insurance done.. and fuck!! i forgot to take in my laundry...brb

***

sheeesh. lucky i blogged tonight. made me remember that I did laundry this morning as well :p
neways... i have to go back again tomorrow. cuz I forgot to bring my passport... so couldn't do anything except make some claims. I got $90+ back! Doesn't cover shit ma...I forked out ermm....roughly $1000++ for the damn insurance. And now I found out I still have to pay the fees for an 'Overseas Visitors' cover even though I got my PR...just because I didn't inform them and change my cover. Doesn't make a difference even if I didn't pay it...I still have to pay for backcharges. Crap....what a waste of money

k k... enuf bitching. just a lil blog on yesterday. Thos was kind enough to give me a lift from the airport. We had dinner...and *drumroolllllll*

the few things you guys in KL miss out on

little lumps of heaven!!

yummmmyy!!!

not related to krispy kreme :p,
my AU$800 pride and joy!


No comments: